Friday, April 11, 2008

Living in the Moment

I think I've used that line many times to validate why I'm doing things that I know will have a negative effect on me or the people around me in the future. Yet I still believe that without you can't really complete goals in your life. I look back at my near past and can see that I did some things that have the possibility of being a hindrance to completing my goals and living how I need and want to live. A person should always be aware of the situations you create yourself and if it fits into your plan. Once you focus too much on the past and the future you lose sight of the gifts and oppurtunities that arise for you to follow your path where ever it may lead you. I know that right now in my life I've take the 'Living in the Moment' idea was past where I should have and by doing so did things that have messed up other people's lives. A mentor of mine stresses the 7P's Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Take the time now to get your stuff in order. That way when the future comes you won't have to look back and say damn I coulda had everything straight and on-point.

My first step to doing what I need to do and doing what's good for me even when it involves cutting ties and moving on from different people or situations that I've gotten involved with and aren't travelling on the same paths, or in the same transportations, or at the same speed.


When it comes to starting to get your life right remember this: I'M ALL I GOT....
(I'm not saying forsake for friends and loved ones who are trying to help, but if you don't want to get better then all the work and time they put in is for naught.....)






currently listening to: Say Hello by Jay-Z

No comments: